Len Smith Consulting Ltd has experience of a wide range of building design and supervision roles.
This includes the design of a simple beam for an extension through to the design of large projects, in both the commercial and residential sectors, and using a wide range of material such as brick, reinforced concrete, timber and steelwork.
- We pride ourselves in being able to come up with buildable and cost-effective designs and solutions.
- We enjoy solving difficult problems to allow our clients to take forward their projects.
- We work closely with the client to develop the design that best suits their needs for now and in the future.
- We can provide a full planning application service together the provision of the necessary drawings and calculations to meet building control requirements.
- We provide project management and site supervision services on both small and large projects
- We are happy to work with a client’s architect to develop the structural side of the design.
Our work on in the commercial sector includes projects such as new build of a large workshops and retail facility, conversion of a large redundant pig farm buildings into commercial letting premises and offices. Conversion of barns into office space and retail outlets.
Our work in the residential sector has included the design of extensions and new builds, planning applications for difficult accesses and buildings on difficult sites.
Other projects have included the foundation design for a UNESCO outreach medical centre in The Gambia and expansion advice for a large community centre in the UK.
We also have experience as the Party Wall Surveyor for developments.